- 1 cup butter
- 1 one/4 cups white sugar
- 2 tablespoons drinking water
- 1/four cup slivered almonds
- one cup chocolate chips
- Add all elements to listing
- Incorporate all ingredients to checklist
- Butter a 10×15 inch jellyroll pan.
- Melt butter in a weighty skillet more than medium heat. Stir in sugar and water. Provide to a boil and include almonds. Cook dinner, stirring continually right up until nuts are toasted and the sugar is golden. Pour the combination into the geared up pan do not unfold.
- Instantly sprinkle the chocolate chips on best. Permit stand for a moment, then spread the chocolate above the leading. Permit cool fully, then crack into pieces.