Recipe by: pho1962
- two cups flour
- three large eggs, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- one teaspoon salt
- two tablespoons water, or as required
- Incorporate all ingredients to list
- Incorporate all substances to listing
twenty five m
- Beat flour, eggs, olive oil, and salt with each other in a bowl. Insert drinking water, 1 teaspoon at a time, to flour combination until a smooth and really thick dough kinds.
- Change dough out onto a work surface and knead for ten minutes. Enable dough rest for five to ten minutes. Divide dough into eight balls and use a pasta machine to roll and cut dough into wanted pasta shape.
Make home made fettuccine with or with out a pasta machine.