Recipe by: Cindy Chaney
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans stewed tomatoes
- 3 cups drinking water
- 1 cup refreshing lima beans
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels
- one cup sliced carrots
- two tablespoons chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons Previous Bay Seasoning TM
- 2 cups beef broth
- one pound blue crab crabmeat
- 10 blue crab claws, steamed (optional)
- 1 gallon water
- Add all elements to listing
- Add all elements to list
- Spot entire tomatoes, drinking water, lima beans, corn, sliced carrots, chopped onion, Outdated Bay seasoning, and beef broth, in a four quart pot. Heat to simmer, include, and cook for five minutes.
- Bring 1 gallon water to boil. Add crab claws and boil 6 minutes. Drain crab and set aside
- Stir crabmeat (and crabs claws, if wanted) into tomato and vegetable mixture. Cover and simmer 10-fifteen minutes lengthier. Provide hot.
See how to make a scrumptious Creole-fashion chowder.
Get the journal
Cook five-star weekday dinners each and every time.
Discover much more
Karyn’s Product of Crab Soup
Awesome Crab Soup
Outdated-College Baltimore Crab Soup
Split Pea Soup
Get the magazine
Cook 5-star weekday dinners every time.
This is a great recipe for crab soup. I am from MD and can get this in dining places but have been looking for a recipe like this for a long time. I do add some additional things, like chopped ca.
I grew up in close proximity to the Chesapeake Bay and I consider this soup didn’t style anything at all like Maryland crab soup. The broth was bland and experienced no depth whatsoever. Actually very good crab soup consists of some shredd.