Recipe by: Chef John
- 1/2 cup ancho chile powder
- one/four cup white sugar
- 1/four cup brown sugar
- 1/four cup salt
- two tablespoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- one teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1/two teaspoon floor dried chipotle pepper
- one rack little one back again pork ribs
- 1 cup barbeque sauce
- Include all substances to list
- Insert all substances to record
3 h 20 m
- Preheat oven to 250 levels F (120 levels C).
- Combine ancho chile powder, white sugar, brown sugar, salt, black pepper, cumin, dry mustard, cayenne pepper, and chipotle pepper in a little bowl right up until blended.
- Location ribs meat-side down on aluminum foil. Prick back of rib rack several moments with a knife.
- Generously apply coating of dry rub to all sides of rib rack.
- With rib rack meat-side down, fold foil around it to produce a limited seal. Transfer to sheet pan.
- Bake in preheated oven till tender and cooked by way of, about 2 hrs. Eliminate and awesome fifteen minutes.
- Improve oven temperature to 350 degrees F (175 levels C).
- Open up foil, drain and discard any amassed juices and fat. Brush barbeque sauce on all sides of rack.
- Place rack meat-side up and return to oven, leaving foil open up. Bake for 10 minutes, eliminate from oven, and brush an additional layer of barbeque sauce on meat-facet only. Repeat baking and brushing with sauce four more moments, for a complete of fifty minutes baking time.
- Minimize rack into person rib segments and serve with much more barbeque sauce.