Recipe by: Rhonda Brock Fuller
- two teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- one (five pound) entire duck
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- Include all substances to listing
- Insert all ingredients to checklist
two h ten m
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (a hundred ninety levels C).
- Rub salt, pepper, and paprika into the pores and skin of the duck. Place in a roasting pan.
- Roast duck in preheated oven for 1 hour. Spoon 1/4 cup melted butter above chicken, and keep on cooking for forty five more minutes. Spoon remaining one/four cup melted butter above duck, and cook for 15 more minutes, or right up until golden brown.
Find out how to make a dish served with orange-spiced leek and sweet-potato puree.