Recipe by: SALLYJUN
- one pound Italian sausage
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 (14 ounce) cans beef broth
- 1 (14.five ounce) can Italian-fashion stewed tomatoes
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- one (fourteen.five ounce) can wonderful Northern beans, undrained
- 2 modest zucchini, cubed
- two cups spinach – packed, rinsed and torn
- one/four teaspoon floor black pepper
- one/4 teaspoon salt
- Insert all ingredients to list
- Include all elements to checklist
- In a stockpot or Dutch oven, brown sausage with garlic. Stir in broth, tomatoes and carrots, and season with salt and pepper. Reduce heat, protect, and simmer fifteen minutes.
- Stir in beans with liquid and zucchini. Include, and simmer yet another fifteen minutes, or till zucchini is tender.
- Eliminate from warmth, and insert spinach. Change lid making it possible for the heat from the soup to prepare dinner the spinach leaves. Soup is prepared to serve after 5 minutes.