Total of your preferred foods topics
Note: The Cookful may get a commission on purchases created through Amazon/affiliate links.
Our sister web site, Prepare dinner the Story, lately released a recipe for Do-it-yourself Shake and Bake combine. As soon as we study what was actually in Shake and Bake, we puzzled why any person even bothered to acquire it pre-made from the shop in the very first location.
Shake and Bake is simply a mixture of breadcrumbs, herbs and seasonings that most of us often have in the pantry. It’s actually rapidly to throw it with each other in a bowl, whisk together and then include to meat, like hen.
You can use this recipe for any reduce of hen – thighs, drumsticks, even wings. You’ll just require to adjust the cook time accordingly. Our favorite lower of rooster for Shake and Bake is breast meat. It will get actually crispy and the breading locks in the moisture. The seasonings in the Shake and Bake mix also pair flawlessly with poultry.
We ensure you’ll incorporate this non-unexciting chicken recipe to your meal rotation on a normal basis. Now let’s get cooking!
Copycat Shake and Bake Chicken
Do-it-yourself Shake and Bake Chicken is super rapid to make, and this copycat shake and bake breading makes the hen flavorful and crispy.
- Author: Allie McDonald
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Whole Time: forty minutes
- Generate: four servings
- one batch of Do-it-yourself Shake and Bake
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless rooster breasts
- 1 Tbsp . oil (olive or vegetable performs)
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Prepare the do-it-yourself shake and bake in accordance to the directions in this publish.
- Include the hen to a plastic bag. Pound the hen out so it is an even thickness.
- Insert the oil to the bag. Coat the hen with the oil extensively.
- Incorporate the shake and bake and shake well, right up until all the hen is coated.
- Lay the chicken on a shallow, greased baking sheet and bake for about 35 minutes, or right up until the breading is browned and the chicken has attained 165°F internally.
Did you make this recipe?
Tag @thecookful on Instagram and hashtag it #thecookful