Recipe by: ROSECART
- 3/four cup milk
- one/four cup butter, melted
- one teaspoon salt
- ground black pepper to taste
- two tablespoons butter
- Incorporate all elements to listing
- Insert all ingredients to listing
- Preheat oven to four hundred degrees F (two hundred levels C).
- Location squash and onion in a big skillet over medium heat. Pour in a small volume of drinking water. Cover, and prepare dinner until squash is tender, about five minutes. Drain nicely, and location in a massive bowl.
- In a medium bowl, mix collectively cracker crumbs and cheese. Stir 50 % of the cracker combination into the cooked squash and onions. In a little bowl, mix jointly eggs and milk, then insert to squash combination. Stir in 1/4 cup melted butter, and period with salt and pepper. Distribute into a 9×13 inch baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining cracker combination, and dot with 2 tablespoons butter.
- Bake in preheated oven for twenty five minutes, or until flippantly browned.